2010/10/03

I'm Single and Married.

"Huh? What the ****?" was probably the first thing that came to your minds.

Heads up: Today's topic is about I, Me and MY... religion. :D
 I'm single and available by the way.

What did I just mean by saying I'm married?
I'm a Christian, and I'm a part of the Church. And the Church, is known as the bride of Christ. (Revelations 21:9-10* , Ephesians 5:24**, 2Corinthians 11:1-3***)
So in that aspect I am married to Christ, thus the statement "Single and Married" becomes true.

Post comments , questions....whatever. Happy to answer.  And like I have already stated.
Brickbats are welcome. Haters can have teh tarik.

* - Presentation of New Jerusalem (the Church) as the Bride
** - Submission of Church to Christ, as wives submit to husbands
*** - Paul speaking to the people in Corinth about presenting them to Christ as a pure virgin, just like a father would present to the groom a virgin bride in the old days. (Now of course, this aspect is unappreciated by some people)

1 comment:

  1. Wakaka.. I was like WT*tuutttt*
    So, decided to just click and take a read.

    ReplyDelete